What do you look for from a top class online racing game? Well, the answer would differ person to person. However, in general one would expect very high quality graphics, plenty of in-game options, different types of racing vehicles, spectacular tracks, and breath-taking challenges. Mobil 1 Racing Academy is one such game that includes all the above-mentioned features and much more. You should do yourself a favor by giving yourself the opportunity to play this cool online game. This near to perfect online game has been developed keeping in mind all that the players look for an online racing game. It must be said that the developers of the game have managed to hit the bull's-eye.
In order to get the best out of the game play, you will have to have a registered player as it allows you to save your points and game settings, which in turn count towards your competition entry. You get the opportunity to choose between the two expert racers to be your mentor while you are at the racing academy. The two mentors that you can choose from are Lewis Hamilton and Tony Stewart. Their experience, expertise, and instructions will be very useful to decide on the outcome of the races. Picking Hamilton as your mentor, you get started with Karting, followed by Formula 3 and finally Formula 1. Picking Tony Stewart as your mentor, you get started with Midget Cars, followed by Indy Cars and finally NASCAR. The game does allow you the option of switching between the two mentors by clicking on the garage door.
As you take part in the races on the turning tracks, including some of the best racers in the academy, you should try to finish in good position, perhaps first position to earn maximum points. The points earned can be used to avail the beneficial upgrades that make you even more competent for the races ahead. You should always be mentally prepared to face increasing challenges as the game progresses but that is nothing to complain about because you get there by choice.
The racing challenges in the game start with relative ease, but the difficulties keep creeping up as the game progresses. As you take part in the game, you will certainly improve on your driving skills. There are ads in the game but they always appear with the skip option, which is definitely a very likeable feature of the game. Over all, this is a must play online racing game, especially if you are a fan of racing games.
Rewards: Make them useful
– It is possible to get a credit card that rewards users for not using the card at all actually. One actually offers enough gas rewards for a free oil change every so often.
– Get the best rewards for your lifestyle. If you are not a traveler, do not get rewards that are focused on hotel rates or airline fares. Find something like gas rewards or saving for college.
Be smart when it comes to balances and rates
– Try to haggle with the credit card company once you have built up a good customer history with them. You can call them up to try and to negotiate a lower interest rate, which has the possibility of saving you hundreds over the course of time.
– Pay off the card that has the highest interest, even if it is the one with the highest balance. Sometimes it may be more appealing to pay off the smaller ones first but you want to save on interest too.
– Be careful when signing up for “poor people” credit cards that are geared towards people with little to no credit. Often these cards have sky high interest rates or the amount of fees associated with opening these accounts is so high that the entire credit limit is used up by these fees.
– Do not carry a balance. Credit cards are meant to be used mainly for small purchases. If you want to finance, something like a car try and to get a loan that has a much lower interest rate instead.
Extra tips and tricks with the cards
– Invest in price protection. Many cards will give you the option to get a refund on a big purchase such as a computer if you can find it cheaper within 30/60/90 days.
– Cash back is usually a percentage of what you spend. Take advantage of the cash back and use that cash for whatever purchases you may want instead of the card.
– Get purchase protection for the items you buy but do not get the extended warranty because usually buried in with that protection is a warranty anyways.
– Invest in the program that will cover your payments if you become unemployed or something happens. This will not only save you money in terms of fees and over limits but it will keep your credit report clean and report you as up to date with your payments.
– Don’t always close old cards. This will lower your debt to credit ratio and could potentially hurt your credit score. If you’re dead set on doing it go ahead but don’t do it for the purpose of increasing your score because the opposite will be done.
Keep it simple
Don’t get in over your head with the credit cards that you have. Definitely don’t get more than 1 or 2 cards because then they may overwhelm you. Use them for their intended purpose and you won’t find yourself in deep water.
Simple Motorcycle Wash & Wax Tips
A quality car wash (we like Turtle Wax Ice) & Bucket
Bug and tar remover
Gloves (personal preference)
Engine cleaner and / or Degreaser (Use only on non-paint and non-chrome surfaces)
Small brush (we use a toothbrush)
Soft wheel cleaning brush
Wheel Cleaner (Be sure the wheel cleaner is formulated for your rims)
Wheel Polish (Be sure the polish is formed for your rims)
Microfiber covered sponges or micro fiber wash mitt
soft terry towels or microfiber towels
Chamois or synthetic chamois for drying
Be sure to clean, wash and polish your bike in a spot that is in the shade.
Fill bucket with warm water and the car wash of your choice.
Before you start washing clean bugs and tar off your motorcycle. Use a different sponge or cloth than the one you use for washing. It is recommended to use a bug & tar cleaner. Some people use WD40 to remove bugs & tar. Most of this type of debris will be on the undercarriage of your motorcycle. Be sure your pipes have cooled prior to starting.
If your ride has matte finish pipes you can use a degreaser to clean them. Be careful not to get the degreaser on the paint finish or chrome items.
Use the toothbrush to reach any areas that are too small to get your hands into. This will help you get any debris in small confined areas. This is how the pros get every nook and cranny clean during professional details.
Spray your rims with the wheel cleaner let sit for a minute or two. Then use your wheel brush to clean the brake dust off. Make sure the wheel cleaner is formulated for your specific type of rims.
DO NOT use any type of tire dressing as it will case issues with the tires.
Pre wet your motorcycle before washing. Wash your motorcycle with a microfiber sponge or microfiber wash mitt. Rinse your sponge or mitt often as any dirt or debris on the sponge or mitt can cause scratches / damage to your paint.
Rinse the soap off your motorcycle with clean water.
Use your chamois to dry your motorcycle. This will help eliminate water spots. A chamois will not scratch or damage your paint.
Polish your motorcycle using a soft soft terry or microfiber towel. Spray the polish on the towel then gently apply the polish to your motorcycle. Follow manufacturers directions as some polishes are not applicable to all surfaces.
Polish your rims using a soft soft terry or microfiber towel. Spray the polish on the towel then apply to your rims.
Enjoy your ride.
Dealing with a mortgage can sometimes be a bit of hassle. There may be so many confusing questions that you would have never thought about asking yourself before. With the help of a mortgage calculator, you can handle the situation much easier. This will help you out so that you do not have to become too frustrated with the comparisons.
Being able to use a mortgage calculator will help you determine how to do mortgage comparisons. Doing this is very beneficial because you will need to be able to see how you can get the best possible rate. Doing the calculations in your head or simply writing them down on your own will be very stressful. A loan calculator makes it easier and sets everything up for you.
Choosing different lenders to do the loan comparison is a good place to start. Different lenders may offer different points, packages, and rates. While this is probably the hardest part of shopping for a mortgage, it can be simplified by getting quotes. Having several different quotes from lenders gives you the chance to have plenty of choices in the matter of your mortgage.
When you are working between different lenders, there are some things you need to be aware of from each of them. You will need to know just what types of payments are going to happen, if there are any payments. Sometimes, you will have to find this information directly from the lender and other times you can use the loan calculator to find all the information in one step.
More than anything, you will always need to be aware of the penalties that are involved with the agreement. Sometimes there will be a lot of fine print that needs to be read over in the finalities of the agreement. It is much better to go ahead and read through everything and ask as many questions as possible about the penalties. You do not want to be unsure when hidden fees are a possibility.
Another thing to remember while searching for the loan is to be familiarized with what is called the "lock-in period" for each one. Some of the common lock-in days will be anywhere from 30 to 60 days. If there are any that are higher than this, you can bet that the actual loan cost will be much higher. You need to give yourself enough time to settle first so choose the lock-in wisely.
Through all the comparisons you need to make sure that you are comparing the same type of loans between lenders. Any information you put down for one loan should be copied and put down for another in comparison. This gives you a chance to compare the loans to a detailed extent.
Choosing a mortgage can be difficult, but you have the chance to make it so much easier. You can always use the help of a mortgage calculator to help you make your final decisions regarding what loan may be best for you to choose.